New Hercules 636D Wheel Loader
Hercules 636D Loader
Load sensing hydraulic system provides consistent and precise blade movement
A-frame designed drawbar provides strength in all blade positions
World Class industry control layout with low lever efforts for reduced operator fatigue
Operation Weight (Base Machine) 10,047kg
Overall Dimensions (LxWxH) 7422*2,354*3,182
Rated Load kg 3,000
Operating Weight with Standard Bucket kg 10,047
Bucket Capacity m3 1.5-2.5
Wheelbase mm 2,740
Engine Brand Cummins Engine
Rated power 92kW
Transmission Type Countershaft, powershift
Rated Speed 2,200
Steering system type Articulated load-sensing full hydraulic steering.
* Hydraulic and brake system pressure test points make more easier to know machine running status
• Large, easy to open hood side door makes access easier
• Torque convertor is isolated from transmission making it easy to service
Advanced Cooling System:
*43 degree standard cool package suitable for most applications
• 50 degree high ambient cooling package optional for hot region
• High debris cooling package for really heavy dust work environment
Efficient Hydraulic System
*Full hydraulic priority steering and Joystick make operation easy and comfortable
• Single pump flow shared implement hydraulic system delivers low fuel consumption and high efficiency
• Short cycle times help move more material faster
*Easy engine access, convenient placement of key parts and fluid refill points
• Low fuel consumption engine with high productivity
• Forged steel camshaft and optimized cylinder liners delivers greater reliability
The team here at Brisbane Mini Excavators are excited to announce they are now the official sole distributor for the new range of Hercules Machines.
For further specifications, please click here.
* Finance available to approved applicants.
* Australian wide freight options available.
FOR PRICES ON OUR HERCULES RANGE PLEASE CALL
Do you have machinery surplus to your requirements? WE WANT YOUR TRADE INS!!! Or we are happy to sell your machine on consignment for you! Please contact one of our sales team today for more information!