*PRICE EXCLUDES GST*
ECM ES95UR HY-RAIL
11.5 Tonne Excavator
- Unique Pat Pending design enables continuous, self-adjusting wheel load distribution
- Can be used on and off railway lines
- Modular Build
- 2 Wheel Drive
- 2 Gear/Speed Hydraulic Function
- Quick and simple to adjust for different rail gauges
- Designed and constructed for easy maintenance The most advanced ‘Bolt-on’ Hy-Rail attachment available
- Tested according to EN15746
ECM (European Construction Machinery) has teamed with Rosenqvist to develop a factory-fitted Hy-Rail system that allows its 10-tonne ECM ES95HR midi excavator to drive on railway lines and can be disconnected within an hour to have the earthmover back to standard configuration.
The Rosenqvist Hy-Rail system can run as factory-fitted on the ES95HR due to a series of quick-connect hoses and locking pins that have been attached during ECM’s manufacturing process.
Once the Hy-Rail is activated on the railway line the excavator’s hydraulics switch over from running the walk motors to powering the rail system, allowing the excavator to ride the rails as easily as tracking over dirt.
BMES (Brisbane Mini Excavator Sales) and MES (Mini Excavator Sales NSW) are the exclusive Australian distributors for ECM’s Hy-Rail excavators.
ECM machines are the latest release construction equipment from Italy. The ECM brand manufactures Mini Excavators, Back Hoes, Skid Steer Loaders and Track Loaders, they have also been manufacturing undercarriages for over 30 years supplying a number of other companies with their crawler requirements. With the competitive nature in the world machinery market ECM has released all specs as standard on most of its machines to make them the highest spec machines as standard with no extra cost to the end user. Here at BMES we are proud to be the Queensland distributor for the ECM products and look forward to selling and servicing these products in your workplaces around Queensland.
- Various attachments are available and in stock for this machine.
- Finance available to approved applicants.
- Australian wide freight options available.
Do you have machinery surplus to your requirements? WE WANT YOUR TRADE INS!!! Or we are happy to sell your machine on consignment for you! Please contact one of our sales team today for more information!