DIGGA Skid Hoe for Loaders
Allows you to make trenches or footings using your Skid Steer Loader or Mini Loader.
Suit Machine Types: Skid Steer Loaders and Mini Loaders
Ideal Use: Digging Trenches
Features (Skid Steer Loader):
- Does not require stabilizers.
- 2.5″ x 19″ cylinder provides increased breakout force.
- Available with 12″ bucket.
- Mounts easily on all major skid steer loader brands.
- Digs trenches up to 1.7m deep with a skid steer.
- Provides excellent mobility for digging footings.
- Often eliminates the need for other machines.
Features (Mini Loader):
- Dig trenches up to 1270mm deep.
- Unique yoke design ensure maximum opening of the cylinder providing full reach and optimizing clean out of the bucket.
- Manual side shift frame for optional off centre digging available for small skid steers.
- Stand on machines models come with a fixed frame.
- Standard with 12”(300mm) bucket.
- 200mm Bucket available