DIGGA PALLET FORKS
A floating tyne design offers unparalleled safety for skid steer loaders. Unlike forklifts, skid steers are able to crowd their pickup past horizontal allowing the machine to be placed in an unsafe position which could cause it to tip over. Furthermore, putting the machine’s weight on the tynes may cause them to weaken or break. Digga’s pallet fork design allows the tynes to swing freely from a single fixed point ensuring load and operator safety. Also available: Pallet Forks for Multifit Skid Steers and Pallet Forks for Mini Machines
Mini Pallet Fork
Australian made and designed from quality steel.
900kgs load rated
Mini Pallet Fork Dimensions
Specifications PF-000363 – 900kg
A Length (overall) 1270mm
B Height (overall) 1110mm
C Width (overall) 870mm
If you care about safety then a floating tyne design is the only safe choice for skid steer loaders.
- Australian made frame designed from quality steel
- Load rating tested to Australian Standard AS 2359.1
- Easy quick fit attachment for most skid steer loaders
- 1200kg, 1600kg and 1900kg load ratings available
- Bale spears/pallet fork combo frame also available
- Easy width adjustment
- Machine Suitability: Suits skid steer loaders, front end loaders, and Telehandlers.