Japanese built with Japanese Yanmar engine 5.5 ton mini excavator, the most reliable mini you can buy. We have been selling these models for over 10 years and are the best machines on the market. Produced in the same factory as one of our well known competitors these machines are built to last. We supply a personalized service where we consider and care about our customers requirements after they have purchased with us.
We have been selling mini's in Australia since 1995 - Family owned and operated we care about customer service. Call us today for an itemized quote on your new Airman mini excavator!
AIRMAN AX55U-6A canopy model and AX55UCG-6A cabin model - 5.5 Tonne Excavator
* 2019 Model
* Cabin ($74,715.58 + GST) or Canopy ($68,873.38 + GST)
* 37.8 HP
* Factory integrated Air Conditioned Cabin
* Factory AM/FM Radio
* Factory reinforced cylinder guards
* Factory excavator backhoe pattern selector
* Factory tilt up cabin for easy maintenance
* Reinforced dozer blade with standard bolt on cutting edge
* Factory ROPS / FOPS Canopy
* Factory hammer / auger piping activated from pilot control
* Factory quality Bridges tone Rubber Tracks
* Factory certified burst/craning valves with over load alarm
* Rotating Safety Beacon
* Travel Alarm
* Fire Extinguisher
ACCESSORIES TO PURCHASE:
* We hold in stock a full range of buckets available to purchase
* Tilt buckets & rippers available
* Digga accessories ie; augers, trenchers. - authorized agent
* Miller 180 degree double locking tilting hitch - authorized agent
* BME/EDT Hydraulic rock breakers from 1 ton to 25 ton machine
* Compaction wheels 300mm to 800mm
* Hydraulic rock grabs and mechanical rock grabs available
Spare Parts Support
We have a full dedicated spare parts & service division. Need a part no problem call us and we can ship it to you same day anywhere in Australia.
The zero-tail swing design allows the operator to work without having to worry about the rear, thereby improving the work efficiency.
The machine is equipped with a Pilot-Control Shut-Off Lever with which all hydraulic operations can be shut off, thereby preventing unwanted operation. The Machines engine can only be started when the Pilot-Control Shut-Off lever is in the neutral position, to avoid any risk of unwanted operation. The cabin and canopy both meet the latest ROPS/FOPS regulation. Enlarged counterweight to increase the stability of the machine (optional)
Highly reduced inspection and maintenance time due to the cabin floor that can be tilted forward for easy access to the machines main components, and the use of an up-sliding engine cover and side cover.
The Machine is equipped with a large cabin and ergonomically designed consoles to improve operators comfort. The cabin door is foldable to allow easy entrance to the cabin and to reduce the projection out of the swing circle.
The reliability and quality of these Airman mini excavators are at the top of its class. Japanese manufactured and imported by BMES. We manage the Australian dealership of these models with a complete service and parts back up and a personalised customer service you can feel confident when purchasing your Airman mini excavator from us.
For further specifications, please view the PDF attached.
* Various attachments are available and in stock for this machine.
* Finance available to approved applicants.
* Australia wide freight options available.
Do you have machinery surplus to your requirements?
WE WANT YOUR TRADE INS!!! Or we are happy to sell your machine on consignment for you! Please contact one of our sales team today for more information!